Tyler's Blog Banners

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hello Andrea!

Here are some designs for your blog banner! Let me know which one(s) you especially like. Maybe though you like the background for one but don't like the font...that can be fixed! It's only right that the client (you!) gets exactly what she wants!

I tried to do as many different styles as I could so you can have a few different kind of ideas. Here we go!




































also, i don't know if you want the Stitch Holder, or the Stitch Holder by Andrea Pitcher or something along those lines...so let me know about that as well!

I'll get to working on the code as soon as we get the graphic part done, so then we can get the template to match as well somewhat.

Also, Nathan mentioned that he wants a different picture for his banner - the one with him swinging at JVK camp. Do you have that picture in a high resolution that you could send to me? If not I can get it from the Ellenwoods, they have it for sure.

Tyler

1 comment:

author said...

I love the first one - both the background and the font. Great font for this theme.

How hard is it to let me see the first font on the last background (with the blue stitch holder facing upward?) Would love to see it if it isn't hours of work for you.

Stitch Holder is the title. If there is room for a biline under the title it is:

A Holder for Stitches & Stories

Great work! I'll get Nathan's photo to you as well. I'll check our camp photos.
ANdrea